In Ottawa alone, more than 1,200 of our Jewish family are living in poverty, forced to make the difficult choice between food, shelter and medicine—basics that most of us take for granted. Also consider that those in need could be someone’s mother, father, brother, sister, etc… They are family and they need your help.
Through JFS Ottawa and the EZRA campaign you improve the lives of our community’s most vulnerable. Every dollar you donate supports those who struggle each day to provide for themselves and their families, practice their faith and maintain their dignity.
JFS Ottawa is the only Jewish agency in Ottawa providing direct financial relief and assistance to members of our community.
Your support is what makes that possible.
For nearly 20 years, you have helped us provide emergency assistance to the most vulnerable and otherwise isolated members of our community. Every dollar you donate to the EZRA Campaign supports those who struggle each day to provide for themselves and their families. Please join us in support of the Ezra Campaign by making a donation online or by phone at 613-722-2225.
What EZRA can do with your support:
- Provide a safe and positive place for over 1200 Jews in our community when they need help.
- Assist over 500 individuals and families in our community each month.
- Provide financial assistance to women living with domestic violence to help them leave abusive relationships.
- Help strengthen individuals and families who have been derailed by unexpected and tragic events.
- Assist individuals in our community to meet their basic essential needs.
- Support families in times of crisis.
- What’s even more important is that every single dollar – 100% of funds – donated to the EZRA Campaign goes towards the support of those who are struggling. It is our mission to help strengthen our community through social service, partnership and support.
If you would like to make a donation to help support the Jewish community, please call 613-722-2225,
Visit www.jfsottawa.com/ezra or make a donation online at: