A small, specialized multi-family group designed to help your child grow in a number of key areas:
- Breaking down barriers in making friends and socializing
- Conflict resolution strategies
- Anxiety and stress-reduction techniques
- Engaged listening and problem-solving skills
- Recognizing and managing emotions
- Enhancing self-esteem, assertiveness and confidence
- Self-care and coping
The first of 6 sessions starts on April 29.
For more information about this program, contact: Gabrielle Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-722-2225 (ext. 395) or click here.