Emergency Relief for People in the Jewish Community.
100% of the funds raised through the Ezra Campaign support Jewish Families in Ottawa.
About the Ezra Campaign
For over 18 years, you have helped us provide emergency assistance to the most vulnerable and otherwise isolated members of our community. Every dollar you donate to the EZRA Campaign supports those who struggle each day to provide for themselves and their families. Please join us in support of the Ezra Campaign by making a donation online or by phone at 613-722-2225.
What we can do with your support
- Provide a safe and positive place for over 1200 Jews in our community when they need help.
- Assist on average 75 individuals and families in our community each month.
- Provide financial assistance to women living with domestic violence to help them leave abusive relationships.
- Help strengthen individuals and families who have been derailed by unexpected and tragic events.
- Assist individuals in our community to meet their basic essential needs.
- Support families in times of crisis.
THERE ARE NO JEWS IN OUR COMMUNITY LIVING IN POVERTY.
More than 1200 Jews in Ottawa are living in Poverty. They may be our neighbours, friends, and family. They may be new immigrants here to make a fresh start, individuals struggling with mental health issues, seniors, Holocaust survivors, families with dual working parents, and single parent families.