Jewish Family Services of Ottawa is pleased to make available the following frozen kosher-for-Passover meals:
- Pineapple chicken leg, roast potatoes, turnips
- Citrus chicken leg, potato kugel, carrots
- BBQ chicken breast, mashed potatoes, turnips
- Beef stew, mashed potatoes, turnips
- Meatloaf (no gravy), mashed potatoes, beets
- Salmon loaf, roasted potatoes, carrots
- Matzoh crushed fish, mashed potatoes, turnips
Cost: $12 per meal
All orders must be received by 12:00 noon on Thursday, March 23rd.
Meals can be picked up from the JFS office at 2255 Carling Ave., or delivered on Wednesday morning, April 5th.
If you have any questions or to place your order, please call 613.722.2225, x315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.